Search This Blog

Vendange, France 2009

Vendange, France 2009
Sjaantje/Emile picking grapes for wine making

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanksgiving poem

This was a school assignment for Sjaantje Emile. I've typed it just as she wrote it, misspellings included. I think it's worth a post in any case.

I am thankful for...

...for my mom for letting me make chocolat chip cookies all by my self. For my dad for getting me a very cool bunk bed. For getting my first dog in my life. For having animals all over the world so we won't be alone on the planet. For having friends that help support each other. For having food and water so we don't starve to death. For having houses to keep us shelter. For having weekends to spend time with friends and family. For having chlothes to keep us warm. For having swiming pools to help us cool off in the summer. For having hershy's syrup to help chocolat milk taste better. For having LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment